Adjacent to Channelside Bridge
Boat Slips with Lifts are located on the water across from the St. Pete Times Forum in front of the Post Harbour Island Apartments. This is the most convenient way to keep your boat out of the water and with easy access to Tampa Bay. Water and electric are available with each slip and included in the rent. You don’t have to be a Harbour Island resident to rent these downtown slips. The slips with 14,000 pound lifts will accommodate vessels up to 33 feet in length and 11 feet wide.
Come on down and take a look at the new home for your boat. Parking is conveniently located in the adjacent public parking garage.
Security deposits are equal to one months’ rent and the following are the monthly slip rents:
Click on the Boat Slip Lease at right to download the Lease Agreement (.pdf file).
Things to Know
- Lift adjustments to fit vessel – call Matt at 727-692-0695 (extra charge).
- Remote controls are available with $100 deposit returned at end of lease when remote is returned in good condition.
- Turn off breakers and water to slip when not in use and when you leave.
- Do not leave lift in water while out in boat since barnacles will develop and scratch boat.
- Keep cables in tracks. If tangled, cables will be damaged.
- Raise boat a few feet less than the maximum or cable may be damaged.
- Raise front of vessel slightly to allow water drainage.
Send rents to:
Slips With Lifts, LLC
P.O. Box 3727
Seminole, FL 33775
Call Jessica at 813-789-6434